Class B/ Equipment Operator - Clean Harbors
Class B/ Equipment Operator
Class B/ Equipment Operator
Class B, HazMat
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life Insurance
Clean Harbors is seeking a Class B CDL Driver to operate light and heavy-duty trucks/work equipment at our customer sites; some of the vehicles operated include Vacuum Trailer, roll-off trailers, van trailers, box trucks and high-powered vacuum loaders. This role is responsible for performing driving and non-driving duties on and off customer sites associated with hazardous waste clean-up.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Focus on maintaining sustainability and cleaning the Earth Comprehensive
- health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment including 401K with Company match
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and always acting in a safe manner
- Operate commercial trucks and assist field laborers when needed (team atmosphere where everyone helps)
- Operate a variety of Class B trucks
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Ensure customer satisfaction at time of service.
- Proper placarding of vehicles to meet Company and DOT requirements/regulations
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, and various reports
- Follow all local, state (provincial) and federal compliance regulations and rules Safely operate vehicles in accordance with U.S. DOT, local, state (provincial) and federal requirements
- Safely observe all corporate operating guidelines and procedures
- Observe all company environmental health and safety operating guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned by position, ability to be on call for emergency response on rotating basis every other week by position, site-remediation, equipment decontamination, and the handling of hazardous materials.
- Valid Class B CDL Hazmat and Tanker endorsement required
- Ability to use various mobile devices
- Perform physical functions per job requirements
- Must be able to drive manual transmission
- Ability to be on call for emergency response
- Successfully complete a background check, drug test, and physical
- Commercial driver experience
- Previous Hazmat experience
- Previous manual labor experience
- Previous environmental/field service industry experience
Date Posted: 01/10/2023