CDL Class B - Clean Harbors
CDL Class B
CDL Class B
Class B, HazMat
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life Insurance
$2500 Signing Bonus!
Clean Harbors is seeking a Class B CDL Driver to operate light and heavy-duty trucks/work equipment at our customer sites; some of the vehicles operated include Vacuum Trailer, roll-off trailers, van trailers, box trucks and high-powered vacuum loaders. This role is responsible for performing driving and non-driving duties on and off customer sites associated with hazardous waste clean-up.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy, and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy, and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Focus on maintaining sustainability and cleaning the Earth
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment, including 401K with Company match
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and always acting in a safe manner
- Operate commercial trucks and assist field laborers when needed (team atmosphere where everyone helps)
- Operate a variety of Class B trucks
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Ensure customer satisfaction at time of service.
- Proper placarding of vehicles to meet Company and DOT requirements/regulations
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, and various reports
- Follow all local, state (provincial) and federal compliance regulations and rules
- Safely operate vehicles in accordance with U.S. DOT, local, state (provincial) and federal requirements
- Safely observe all corporate operating guidelines and procedures
- Observe all company environmental health and safety operating guidelines
- Performs other duties as assigned
- By position, ability to be on call for emergency response on rotating basis every other week
- By position, site-remediation, equipment decontamination, and the handling of hazardous materials.
- Class B CDL required
- Tanker & Hazmat endorsement required
- Previous experience driving Class B commercial vehicles
- Previous environmental/field service industry experience is an asset
- Ability to be on call for emergency response!
- Operate a Manual Transmission required
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety-focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however, only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military; Veteran friendly company.
Date Posted: 01/10/2023